Have you ever had a question about your diet?
Maybe you’ve been struggling with something in particular?
In fact, let me be more specific.
Have you ever wanted to know the answer to any of these questions?
- Do I have to eat ‘clean’ foods to lose weight?
- Do I have to avoid carbs?
- Can I follow a keto diet, a low fat diet or intermittent fasting & lose fat?
- Can I follow a keto diet, a low fat diet or intermittent fasting & build muscle?
- Can I lose fat and build muscle at the same time?
- If so, how?
- How do I figure out my macros?
- What the hell is a macro?
- How do I know if they’re right for me?
- What’s fibre & what foods can I eat to ensure I’m getting enough?
- How do I track my food?
- How do I go about actually hitting my macros?
- What would a sample day of eating look like if I was cutting?
- What would a sample day of eating look like if I was bulking?
- What’s a diet break?
- What happens if I stop losing or gaining weight?
- How can I fix it?
- What happens when I’ve finished cutting and want to start bulking?
- What happens when I’ve finished bulking and want to start cutting?
- What should I do if I didn’t hit my macros?
- What should I expect when I begin to diet?
Maybe? Maybe not? Ok, well how about any of these…?
- What foods are best for fat loss?
- What foods are best for building muscle?
- How can I make sure I’m building muscle and not getting fat?
- How can I make sure I’m losing body fat and not muscle?
- How much junk food can I eat?
- Can I eat junk food at all if I’m trying to lose weight?
- How can I gain weight on a budget?
- How can I lose weight on a budget?
- Can I eat meals out and still lose weight?
- Can I eat cheat meals?
- What is a cheat meal?
- How can I stay on track when I travel?
- What do I do if I have a friends birthday that is going to involve overeating?
- How can I stay lean over Christmas, Thanksgiving & my birthday?
Still no? Don’t worry, I’ve got more.
- My weight isn’t budging. What the hell can I do now?
- How much water should I be drinking?
- What are the best proteins?
- What are the best types of fat?
- What are the best carbs to eat?
- Can I eat sugar?
- Is sugar harmful to my health?
- What can I eat if I have 17g protein, 11g fat & 47g carbs leftover?
- Won’t eating junk food spike insulin & stop weight loss?
- What the hell even is insulin?
- What’s a sugar alcohol?
- Do they make me drunk?
- What is net carbs?
- Do males and females have to diet differently?
- What’s carb cycling?
- Is it right for me?
- How do I go about it?
- Can I drink alcohol and still lose weight?
- Bullsh*t. How!?
- Should I change my diet if I’m feeling sick?
- How can I get past my binge-eating habit?
Still no? Tough crowd. Although, I don’t really believe you, because I think I’ve asked every single one of these questions so far over the course of my training life myself.
Maybe there are a few of you however that consider themselves to be more advanced, in which case maybe you’re asking some of these questions:
- What should I eat before I train?
- How soon before I train should I eat?
- What should I eat after I train?
- How soon after training should I eat?
- What happens if I can’t eat right away?
- What should I eat to… become stronger?
- …Become bigger?
- …Compete in a powerlifting competition?
- …Compete in a bodybuilding show?
- …Prepare for a photoshoot?
- …Prepare for a marathon?
- Can you track macros if you have diabetes?
- Should you track macros if you have diabetes?
- Are low GI foods best?
- Are high GI foods bad?
- What is GI?
- What’s the best protein powder?
- Do I have to have a post-workout shake?
- What’s an anabolic window?
- When should I take BCAAs?
- Do I need fish oil?
- What is creatine?
- Should I use it?
- Can I take pre-workout?
- Should I?
- Why are there so many different protein powders?
- When do I take them?
The answer to EVERY single question above, is in The IIFYM Bible.
Yes – EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
All 83 of them.
Which is why it’s the MOST valuable source of nutrition related information on the internet.
So valuable in fact, that Alan Aragon (aka ‘Mr Nutrition’ in the fitness industry) wrote the foreword for it.
It has been written with the intention of answering EVERY nutrition related question you’ll ever have.
Which means the 83 above are just the beginning.
SO before you send me an email back with:
‘Hey Nick, I was just wondering what…’
Ask yourself this:
‘Why the hell haven’t I bought a copy of the most valuable source of nutrition on the internet yet?’
Because when you do, not only will you find the answer to the question you have currently, but all of the ones you’re probably going to have in the future.
Say goodbye to expensive nutrition coaches.
And hello to self-sufficiency.
It’s even got an interactive table of contents so you can find your answer more easily.
I’m a bit fancy like that.
I’m not trying to convince you – but grabbing a copy for $29.99 is probably going to save you a HELL of a lot of headaches & a sh*tload of cash on coaching.
And by probably I mean definitely.
Makes sense right?
Stop running on the treadmill >>>>> https://www.nickcheadlefitness.com/product/iifym-bible/